Oral Presentation at the event (Face-to-face and virtual)
- Oral presentations will be made in technical sessions (The schedule will be published in the conference webpage).
- Authors must inform the organizing committee before September 10, if they attend the conference in-person in Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico or through the online platform (Virtual mode).
- Each oral presentation will last 15 minutes and 5 minutes for questions or debate. The questions/debates will be based on the discretion of the coordinators of each technical session. For all in-person presentation, a computer and a multimedia projector will be provided.
Some basic information about the presentation modes:
- The presentation must be within in a maximum of 15 minutes;
- Preferably, Power Point software should be used and should be submitted in a USB drive, or if it is virtual, it should be sent by email to minimize possible inconveniences.
Presentation via virtual platform:
- Participating authors are requested to confirm no later than September 10, 2021 that they will participate and / or present through the virtual platform.
- Certificates will only be provided to all confirmed and connected authors/ participants during the three days of the event.
- Corresponding authors and / or presenting authors may be contacted prior to the CIMA 2021 event, if necessary, to verify internet speed and other procedures to follow during the presentation of their research article.
- General participants without any presentations in CIMA 2021 must also confirm their participation with the registration form to issue the “Certificate of participation”. Certificate of participation will only be provided to registered participants connected through official “You Tube” channel of the event. More information will be provided during September 2021.
- Participation of students and Certificate of Participation will be strictly based on the registration made in the official YouTube channel or chat message with your registered email ID.
- The presentation of the posters will take place in specific sessions. However, if presenting directly in-person, the posters can be installed at the beginning of the day corresponding to their exhibition. It is recommended that the authors arrive ten minutes before starting time of the poster session.
- The organizers will provide panels to post the posters, and the necessary materials for their exposition.
- Each poster will have a reserved space 90 cm wide by 120 cm. long.
- The poster must be registered at the event place, on the day and time defined in the program
For online Poster Presentations, the presentation of posters will be in PDF format. Instructions will be posted soon on the website.